Franchising is an example of team work at its best. We bring together the talents of our dedicated corporate staff and management team, with the hard work and entrepreneurial spirit of our franchisees, at local level to serve our customers. With the franchise industry continuing to grow at a record pace, a Kono Pizza London franchise might be the perfect way for you to start your very own business. Today! One out of every 3 pounds spent by people, for goods or services, is spent in a franchise business.
Franchising is a wonderful way to go into business for you, but not by yourself!
A franchise provides franchisees with a certain level of independence when operating their own business, and provides an established product or service which already enjoys widespread global brand recognition. This gives the franchisee the benefits of customer awareness which would ordinarily take years to establish. A franchise increases your chances of business success because you are associating with a proven product and concept. Franchise offer consumers the attraction of certain level of quality and consistency as it is mandated in the franchise agreement.
Kono Pizza locations are available as franchise opportunities across the UK from Kono Pizza London. Register your interest by calling, Free phone: +44 (0)800 009 666 2 or 44 (0)7957 647 638.
We will be looking at franchisees to come forward and become part of the Kono Pizza family, part of this fresh phenomenon, … taking the world by storm!
FAST FACTS Franchise Information Average project cost: £6,995 to £86,000 (excluding franchise fee) depending on the chosen concept, Kiosk, Carts, pods or Café concepts.
Step 1: Complete and submit the short online application form
• The first step toward owning a Kono Pizza London franchise is to submit a request for information. A Kono Pizza London Franchise Representative will then contact you to provide an introduction into Kono Pizza London Franchise and discuss the next steps.
Step 2: Franchise Representative Introduction Call
• One of our Franchise Representatives conducts an evaluation call to answer any questions and to conduct an interview to ensure that becoming a Kono Pizza London Franchise Partner is a good fit for you, the potential franchisee, and for Kono Pizza London.
Step 3: Complete a Confidential Application
• The next step in Kono Pizza London approval process is to submit a Confidential Application, with a £250 registration fee, payable via our website, by Cheque/Visa/Master Card. (Please make all cheques payable to Kono Pizza London). After preliminarily approval, your work with a franchise representative commences who will review the Confidential Application and your plans to develop and operate Kono Pizza London franchise location.
Step 4: Franchise Disclosure Document and Due Diligence
• After a final review of the Confidential Application and preliminary approval, we provide our Franchise Disclosure Document, commonly referred to as the FDD. This document is required by the British Franchise Association (BFA), and explains in detail a Kono Pizza London franchise. We highly recommend that the document is thoroughly reviewed as it contains highly pertinent information regarding our company's background, our franchise business program, and preview copies of any documents to sign when becoming a franchisee.
• Franchise Representatives are readily available to answer any question related to the FDD and help make arrangements to speak with some of our Franchisees to discuss the franchise opportunity and their personal experiences as Kono Pizza Franchisee.
Step 5: Attend a Kono Pizza Discovery Day in Italy or the UK
• Once a successful evaluation is complete, the next step will be to visit our corporate offices in either Italy or in the UK. At that time franchisees learn about each department's role in the Franchisee support system and will have the opportunity for a one on one discussion with Kono Pizza's senior management, also a tour of our corporate stores and factory can be arranged, subject to prior arrangements.
Step 6: Sign Franchise Agreements
• Upon final approval by our Franchise Committee the next step in the process will be the signing of the franchise agreements and paying the franchise fee.
• Once we have countersigned the agreement through our solicitors, and witnessed, that will be the final step in becoming, officially, a Kono Pizza Franchisee! Our development team will begin working directly with you to open your first Kono Pizza store as quickly and efficiently as possible and help you choose a suitable location. We source the location for you, and negotiate favourable terms on your behalf, so rest assured!
Franchise Fees & Royalty Information
£35,000 (includes one Kono Pizza Oven)
Fee: 5% of weekly/monthly gross profits, minus sales tax
Timeframe for signing franchise document:
6 - 8 weeks
Timeframe to build out store from permit approval:
8 -10 weeks
£5,000 - £10,000 (inclusive in Franchise fee)
Construction expense based on:
£70,000- £100,000 (We provide a Turn
Key- construction/shop-fit-out service, also
leasing for all your catering equipments,(subject to approval).
2 Ovens (one on standby)
Start Up Product
£4,000 - £6,000
£1,000 - £2,000
Shop Security Deposit
Working Capital 3 months
£15,000 (Café/Restaurant concept)
Size 1,000 to 2,000 sq ft (appx)
Pod size/Cart Size:
VTO Pod system, by Promart exclusively for Kono Pizza London
IMPRESSED BY WHAT YOU SEE?
if you've read through all the information on our website and realise the potential of joining the Kono pizza family, then please do get in touch with us and we'll send you further details as to how you can beome a franchisee.